Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lac Attack Crazy Girl

Hello there! Fortunately my fingers are all back to normal, though I still have no idea what was making them peel like that (see last post). They were actually better by the end of June, but I decided to take another month off to figure out how I wanted to structure this blog going forward. I did miss blogging, of course, and I still checked Feedly like a maniac, but I thought it was important to really decide how I wanted to continue. I no longer have the time to post several times a week like I used to, and that has led to me blogging in fits and starts, which makes me stressed when I'm doing it and lazy when I'm not. So, I decided that I will blog once a week from here on out - of course, if I'm ahead and feel like writing an extra post once in awhile, that's great, but I'm attempting to have a balanced life (imagine that!) this semester. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, but I love blogging, so...yeah. I'm not going anywhere. With that said, I'm super excited to show you a polish from one of my favorite indie sellers, Lac Attack. Crazy Girl is a simple but super fun polish that has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, and light pink hex glitter. You can see a not-quite-color-accurate bottle shot to the left.



I'm not sure what pink I used as a base - I did this mani in late May, so it's been awhile. I think it was OPI Don't Burst My Bubble, but don't quote me on that. I did have to use quite a few coats to get Crazy Girl's glitter to be super-dense at the tips of my nails, and as you can see, that led to some bubbling and shrinkage. I loved this mani and still do, but I definitely need to be more careful next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment