Sunday, December 8, 2013

Butter London Keks

Hello all! I hope you've had a pleasant weekend. I know mine has certainly gone by faster than I would've liked. Today I'd like to show you Butter London Keks, a bright medium blue polish I got as part of my Ulta Cyber Monday sale haul. I decided to try it out first, and to keep with the wintry/holiday theme, I added a few coats of OPI Lights of Emerald City on my first two fingers.


Unfortunately I didn't get around to taking pictures of this until the sun had gone down for the day, but I did manage to get a color-accurate picture of Keks under my desk lamp. I have to say, though it's not a particularly extraordinary polish, I really like Keks. It's bright, but not quite neon, and I can see myself wearing it during pretty much any season. I'm hoping to compare it with a couple of other blue polishes I have to see over break, so hopefully you'll see that post in the relatively near future. I don't know if I'll be able to post again this week since I have finals, so good luck with finals if you have them, and if not, good luck with whatever else you've got going. :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment