Sunday, January 8, 2012

Breakdown

Hello! I just wanted to post to let you all know what's been going on lately concerning me and the blog. I've been in a bit of a nail slump lately - I haven't felt like blogging as much as usual or painting my nails as often, so that's why I haven't been posting as often. I do still enjoy it, so don't worry that I'll be quitting any time soon! However, I'm going to be using some pictures I have stored up for a little while, because I recently had a literal nail breakdown: almost all my nails were breaking and peeling, so I chopped them all down to the nubbiest nubs in order to stop the cycle of peel, file, split, file, etc. I have the latest Zoya collections to review (and I love them!), so I'll post those as soon as I can, but I want to do them justice, so I'll be posting old pictures until my nails grow out a bit.

So, that's the story - and to finish the post up, I'll show you what my nails look like right now. Ta-da! Nubs and a hangnail are so exciting, I know. :P

8 comments:

  1. Hope you can get your nails back in shape! Can't wait to see the zoya swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all of the breaking.  Hopefully, they grow back even stronger.  They look pretty healthy in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you fast growing and healthy nails soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look pretty healthy post-chop (yay!) so I'm sure they'll grow back soon. Can't wait to see your Zoya swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so too! And they are healthy...until they get long enough to start breaking and peeling. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I just wish they'd quit breaking and peeling altogether. I guess one can hope, haha.

    ReplyDelete