Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Ulta Encore Pink

EDIT: Ooh, I just realized this is my 400th post! Wheeeee!

Hello there! It's been a little longer than usual since I've posted, and even longer since I've done a Pink Wednesday, so I decided one was more than overdue. Today I have Ulta Encore Pink, which I wore back in early December for finals week. I got it because I wanted a light pink creme that was actually opaque in three or fewer coats, and Encore Pink fits the bill.

indoors, flash

I can't remember precisely, but I believe this was four coats. It's a great color, as far as I'm concerned, and perfect for those times that you think you might have to wear the same polish for a while and don't want anyone to notice much if it's chipping (i.e., finals week). I now seem to have left it at home or mislaid it somewhere, which is upsetting, but hopefully it will be found soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment