Monday, April 16, 2012

Cult Nails Small Haul

Let me qualify my title - I realize that two polishes, for some people, is not a "haul." But I just got Cult Nails Get It On and Wicked Fast in the mail from the $5 sale, and I'm excited. Really, really, really excited. So I'm making a little haul post to share my excitement with all of you.


Look at those little polish burritos! So cute! I really appreciate the care Maria puts into her packaging - not only is the polish bottle cute, they're wrapped cutely - and even better, the paper they're wrapped in is 100% recycled and recyclable, and instead of using environmentally unfriendly packing peanuts, Cult Nails polishes are nestled in cotton balls you can use to take your polish off. Of course, the most important part is what's inside the "burritos" . . .


Ahhh! I can't wait to try these - and while I don't have any more time to do a manicure than I have for the past two weeks I haven't been posting, I'm going to make time just so I can use my new base and top coats. Speaking of not posting for two weeks...I'm sorry about that, I really am. Life has been crazy here, and with classes taking over my life, tests, and three hours of a cappella practice every night last week (our concert was Saturday), I simply haven't had time even to paint my nails, much less post here. In fact, my nails have been bare for over a week. *gasp* Hopefully things will calm down after the three tests I have coming up this week, because I have Zoyas to swatch. I just hope you're not all tired of Beach and Surf already!

2 comments: