Tuesday, June 26, 2012

China Glaze On Safari PR

Hello! Sorry I've been absent for a while - though, honestly, I should probably quit saying that, because  of course I have a non-nail polish life, and that life is very busy, as are most people's lives (honestly, I don't know how any of us do it!). Right now I have seven hours of class every single day, and then I have to come home and do homework for two of those classes, sooo...yeah. Unfortunately that doesn't leave much time for fun stuff like nail blogging. Anyway, I'm super excited to share the China Glaze On Safari press release with you, in case you haven't seen it already! (And if you have, I'm sorry, because this is probably at least the tenth post you've seen.) I'm particularly psyched about Manhunt, because I absolutely love cobalt blue, and it's rarely attempted in polish form.

P.S. All these photos will enlarge if you click on them.

P.P.S. Personally, I think it would be really cool - and a good PR move - if China Glaze donated a portion of the profits from this collection to the World Wildlife Fund, Safari Club International, or a similar organization.

---




Los AngelesCA – (June 2012):  China Glaze® nail lacquer invites you to take an exotic expedition with its Fall 2012 collection, On Safari.  Be captivated by the earthy tones, rich plums and celestial sparkles that make up this adventurous assortment of polishes.

The China Glaze® On Safari features 10 rich crèmes and two glitters including:

 Kalahari Kiss: Light sand brown

I’m Not Lion: Glistening gold and multi-color glitter

Call of the Wild: Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend

Adventure Red-y: Vivid red

Desert Sun: Delicious caramel

I Herd That: Brilliant copper glitter

Man Hunt: Bold cobalt blue

Exotic Encounters: Lush green crème with blue undertones

Elephant Walk: Cool graphite grey

Jungle Queen: Smoky violet

Purr-fect Plum: Bold burgundy

Prey Tell: Daringly dark red

On Safari is also available in:

  • 6-piece “Native” Collection: Man Hunt, Exotic Encounters, Elephant Walk, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum and Prey Tell
  • 6-piece “Tourist” Collection: Kalahari Kiss, I’m Not Lion, Call of the Wild, Adventure Red-y, Desert Sun and I Herd That
  • 12-piece counter display


The China Glaze® On Safari collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012.  Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP; the 6-piece sets retail for $42 MSRP.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter:http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze


---

This press release and enclosed pictures were provided by DNA Public Relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment