Monday, December 24, 2012

White Christmas

Hello again! Thanks bunches to those of you who have stuck around during my semester-long hiatus - I really appreciate it. Today I have some Christmas nails that, while I like them, aren't quite up to par in my opinion, at least on one of the nails. In my defense, I packed in a huge hurry because I had to pack and move out pretty much right after finishing my last two finals, and therefore forgot important nail art implements like...well...all of my nail art implements. Except toothpicks - I have toothpicks. So, this is a toothpick friendly manicure. What do you think?

 


I'm kind of disappointed with the snowman...I'd forgotten how hard it is to do nail art with only toothpicks. I used Zoya Rekha for the background and Wet 'n' Wild White Creme and Black Creme for the nail art. Anyway, I hope you all have a good Christmas (or a good Tuesday if you don't celebrate Christmas) - personally, I'm crossing my fingers for snow. Maybe my snowy manicure will help lure the snow from the clouds!

2 comments: