Friday, January 11, 2013

Lac Attack Beauxbatons Academy

GUYS. I am so super excited about this polish. It's the first indie nail polish on Never Unpolished (I know, I'm behind the times), and it couldn't be more deserving of the title. I was so thrilled about this beauty that I went out and stood around in the damp and chill taking pictures of my nails, probably confirming my neighbors' opinion that I am strange - and I guess they wouldn't be wrong. In any case, Beauxbatons Academy is absolutely gorgeous. I used four coats, but it was definitely worth it, and it hasn't shown any signs of wear so far (I've worn it for two days as I type this). As always, you can click the pictures to enlarge them, and I strongly encourage it with this one. So pretty!





Beauxbatons Academy is a jelly/glitter polish, and has a blue-gray base with small blue hexagonal glitter, small white square-shaped glitter, small round yellow-gold glitter, and blue microglitter. Basically, this polish follows the Nail Polish Rule #56, which I just made up: glitter + glitter + glitter + glitter + jelly = extremely awesome. You can get Beauxbatons Academy, as well as the rest of the Magical Musings collection, at Lac Attack's website. It's sold out right now, but I believe she'll be restocking again. I can't wait to show you the other Magical Musings polishes I got: Dementor's Kiss, The Horcrux of It, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, and Holiday's in Hogsmeade. I also bought Bad Moon Rising and Crazy Girl, though those are from other collections (but still awesome). Judging by how well I'm enjoying these, I may need to start buying more indie polishes!

P.S. I move back to school tomorrow! Yay! Hopefully I won't drop off the face of the earth as I was forced to last semester...but I'm taking 15 credit hours and no honors classes this semester, as opposed to last semester's 18 hours and 3 honors classes, which I do not recommend. That was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment