Monday, April 29, 2013

Zoya Godiva

So, it's been almost a month since I last posted - and guess what I've been doing since then? As I'm sure will shock you all, schoolwork. You may notice a pattern in my posts that come after a month-long absence, which is that I'm not any less busy, I've just reached the point where I have to blog because I can't stand not doing it any more. That is once again the case today, partly because I have an 8-10 page paper due tomorrow that I don't want to write. Instead, I'm writing this post about Zoya Godiva, a polish I tried out about a month ago (bottle shot to the left). It wasn't one I thought I'd like, but as it turns out, Godiva is classy and has an understated beauty that I very much like.

indoors, artificial light
sunlight
This was two or three coats without top coat - I can't quite remember because it was a month ago, but I think it was three because that's what I've use on all the other PixieDust polishes I've tried since then. Application was actually quite easy, to my surprise, and my only problem was getting the glitter to be smoother at the edge of the nail so I wouldn't scratch myself. Overall, I really enjoyed this polish and I don't think the pictures do it justice at all, so I'd encourage you to try it out if you're curious. Have a great day!

Zoya Godiva was sent to me for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment