Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finger Paints Holly Good Time

Holly Good Time is the first and, so far, only holiday nail polish I own. Despite lusting after several of the polishes from this year's holiday collections, I haven't been able to get any of them. However, if Holly Good Time remains the only festive nail polish in my collection, I'd say it's a good one to have...even if it does have a terribly cheesy name. At least it doesn't have a ridiculous dash in it! *cough* Burlesque *cough*

 indoors, artificial light
indoors, artificial light

Yes, there is a black smear on my ring fingernail. That's nail polish...and I got it on there while painting a box for a friend...long story. Anyway, this was not only my first holiday polish, but my first Finger Paints polish, and I'm really happy with it. Despite being a glitter with a clear base, it was opaque in three easy coats, and I probably could've gotten away with two. It's chock-full of gold, bronze, and red glitter - perfect for the holidays, and I'm sure I'll be wearing it year-round as well. I was planning on adding some sort of holiday nail art to this, but it started peeling off shortly after I took this. Not too bad for me, since it was the third day I was wearing it. That's usually when my polish starts to go downhill. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, whether you celebrate Christmas or something else or nothing at all!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm glad you like my Christmas-y design...I had a lot of fun
    putting it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing. I love the Christmas theme of your blog, my dear!


    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so far I wouldn't try Finger Paints over China Glaze (I LOVE China
    Glaze), but I did really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen (purepolish)December 30, 2010 at 11:00 PM

    I have never tried finger paints....but every time I go to Sally's (which isnt really that often) the lady there always tries to convince to buy finger paints over china glaze. Maybe I will next time though...this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh gold and red!Really festive colours.So pretty on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete