Monday, May 30, 2011

My A-Z

Nobody tagged me for this, but I tagged myself! If you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged. :)

A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: Twin
C. Chore you hate: Washing dishes. HATE.
D. Day: Saturday
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast, which is usually whatever leftovers are in the fridge or, if there are no leftovers, a frozen burrito.
F. Favourite colour: Green or purple - I can never pick. Or blue. I love them all!
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'3''
I. Instruments: Piano, tuba
J. Job title: None - though I hope that will change soon!
K. Kids: Haha, NO.
L. Live: South-central Missouri (three hours east of Joplin, since everyone knows where that is now)
M. Mum’s name: Mom. Or Vickie.
N. Nicknames: Zar-Zar (which I hate), Zaraptor (don't hate that one), Z
O. Overnight hospital stays: I have no idea. A lot.
P. Pet peeve: The inability to use the English language. And blind intolerance.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - The Princess Bride
R. Right or left handed: Right, but I do odd left-handed things like wear my watch on my right wrist.
S. Siblings: Nope.
T. Time you wake up: During the school year, 6:00. During the summer, whenever I feel like it.
U. Underwear: Um, yes?
V. Vegetables you dislike: There aren't any I won't eat, though I wouldn't cry if I never ate Brussels sprouts again.
W. What makes you run late: Life and my own laziness.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Several for sprained ankles and one for a kidney stone.
Y. Yummy food you make: Cake, cookies, pasta, French toast, baked omelets, gougères
Z. Zoo: I love zoos as long as they take care of the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment