Thursday, September 30, 2010

OPI Catch the Garter

I'm still ill...but I took the opportunity of having my mom home all day to paint her nails! My mom hardly ever paints her nails - in fact, the only times I can remember her having her nails painted is when I did them. :) She wanted something that would be work-appropriate and not flashy, so I used OPI Catch the Garter, a light pink from OPI's Bridal collection that I got on clearance at Trade Secret. This is two coats:


Doesn't it look great on her? I'm very jealous of my mom's healthy nails - they hardly ever break, probably because she takes much better care of her nails than I do (no polish remover, polish, etc.). I hope you're all having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. HOpe you get to feeling better soon. Mani looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color! Sorry you're still sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes- I hope so too...I think I will! :) And thanks!

    KarenD- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete