Friday, May 24, 2013

Cult Nails Living Water

Aaaaand, it's Friday! I bought Living Water soon after it came out in early 2011 as part of the Cult Nails Inaugural Collection. The first time I tried it, I'll be honest - I didn't like it that much. I was disappointed, and I never got around to taking pictures to post here. I decided to give it another try, and boy, am I glad I did! The picture to the left is a macro of one of my nails. I used two coats of Living Water sandwiched between Duri Rejuvacote (which I'll post about soon) and two coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. The second coat of top coat was necessary to make Living Water completely glossy, but it was definitely worth it.


Sorry it's a little blurry!

Isn't it gorgeous?! I'm so glad I gave this a second try. It really does make me think of the sea, and I love the subtlety of the blue-green glitter - for those of you who don't know, Living Water was intended to imitate the bioluminescent effect that can occur in the ocean due to certain forms of bacteria. Unfortunately Living Water was limited edition and is no longer for sale, so I'm sorry if I've inspired an unfulfillable lemming, but I just had to share it with you all. Have a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment