Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spring Flowers & Stripes

Hello again! I hope all of you who live in the U.S. had a nice, long weekend and a good Memorial Day - and of course, I hope everyone else had a good weekend too. :) The manicure I'm posting today is actually the last one I did before moving out of my university apartment and going home for the summer. Since I didn't have much time to do anything but study and revise papers during finals, I thought I'd take a short break to do some nail art, and this was the result.



I originally intended the flowers to look like bachelor's button, but they didn't end up having much likeness to bachelor's button except in color. I used Pure Ice Kiss Me Here for the dark grey base, Sally Hansen Wet Cement for the light grey base, and acrylic paints for the stripes and flowers. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment