Thursday, February 17, 2011

Icing Mint 2 Be

Today I have Icing Mint 2 Be, a mint green creme. Unlike Essie Mint Candy Apple and some other minty colors I own, Icing Mint 2 Be is really green, with less of a blue tint than some of the others. In the picture, I used two coats of Mint 2 Be and no top coat.

indoors, artificial light

Mint 2 Be applied nicely - I didn't feel like I had to fight with it like I do with a lot of pastels. I think like this would be a really good base for Cover Girl Krypton Ice, which I found after I took this picture, so I may have to try that at some point. While this color isn't particularly unique or special, I really like it and I feel like it fills a hole in my collection. If you don't have a dupe, I'd definitely recommend it.

Note: I'm writing up a few scheduled blog posts before I leave so that I can concentrate on my interview weekend and still put blog posts up. I hope it works - I've tried to schedule posts before and it didn't work right.

No comments:

Post a Comment