Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16: Tribal Print

I almost forgot to post today - whoops! Fortunately, I remembered before 12:00, so it still counts. Since it's late, though, I'll keep it short. I had no idea what I wanted to do for tribal nail art - there are a ton of great options out there, but I didn't have time to do most of them, because the ones I like the best are incredibly complex. Instead, I ended up freestyling something of my own, and I hope it looks tribal enough. I used Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, a Nubar nail art pen (I used the striper end), and a dotting tool with Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme.

 indoors, with flash
indoors, with flash

I like it, but I'm not sure I'd be really keen to do it again...I got several compliments, though, so maybe that's just me. Anyway, I'm going to either go to bed now or work on a paper; I can't decide. Either way, goodnight - but before you go, here are the ladies doing the challenge with me this month (which we're now halfway through, and that seems totally unreal):

No comments:

Post a Comment