Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19: Galaxies

I almost forgot I hadn't already posted this...whoops! It would've been too bad, too, because I'm really proud of my galaxy nail art (unlike Day 18's water marble). I'd never done "space nails" before, so I wasn't quite sure how it'd go, but with some sparkly polishes and a sponge, it wasn't hard at all, and I'm really pleased with the result. I used a base of Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme, sponged with Ulta Sun-Sational, Sally Hansen Laser, OPI Meep-Meep-Meep, Sally Hansen Byte, Zoya Ali and Hard Candy Mischief, and filled in the blank parts with China Glaze Fairy Dust. I included a blurry picture to show the holographic sparkle of Fairy Dust.

indoors, with flash
indoors, with flash

Can I just say that I absolutely looove this? I am really, really, really not going to want to take it off. Oh, well...I can always do space nails again, right? 

And now, the bloggers doing the challenge with me...


Until tomorrow!

EDIT: P.S. Two followers away from 700?! Cheese and rice! Thank you all SO much - I really do still smile every time I get a comment or a new follower...it doesn't get old. :)

2 comments: