Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: Orange

Hello there, and happy hump day! Sorry today's post is later in the day - I had a doctor's appointment this morning, or I would've had it up then, and I didn't write it last night because I wanted to get at least 8 hours of sleep...though I doubt that will last long this month. Today's theme makes use of a fantastic polish that I got in Greece at the end of July and for some inexplicable reason hadn't used yet. It's Seventeen "Shock" 1001, an orange crackle. I layered it over two coats of Ulta Sun-sational.

 sunlight
artificial light
artificial light

What can I say? I'm a huge fan of this crackle, and I can't understand why U.S. companies are only making crackles in a limited range of colors - no green, no orange, no yellow...come on! I also have Seventeen's yellow crackle, so I may use that tomorrow for Day 3.

On a side note, I receive Dr.'s Remedy's latest collection today in the mail, and I'm working on swatching it now. I should have it posted tomorrow or Friday.

The other blogs doing this challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment