Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: Green - Barielle Date Night

I know I said I was going to do another crackle mani today, but then I remembered I had Barielle Date Night sitting in my untrieds. Date Night, an emerald green shimmer, was on my wishlist for quite a while, and I took advantage of a recent sale to get both it and Elle's Spell for what ended up being basically a steal. I used two coats with Insta-Dri top coat, and again, I retouched my hangnail, because it's still getting better.

 direct sunlight
 direct sunlight
direct sunlight

Isn't it gorgeous? I took some pictures in indirect light, too, but none of them really turned out accurately, so I decided to stick with the sunlit pics. I wasn't sure Date Night would live up to my expectations when I first saw it in the bottle in real life, but it's turned out to be every bit as rich and decadent as I hoped it would be. I may just wear it in May next year, because my birthstone is the emerald. And with that, I'm off! I have an Arabic quiz this afternoon, so I need to study. Wish me luck, and have a great Friday!

EDIT:
Whoops, I forgot to include links to my fellow bloggers doing the challenge this month:
Bright Lights, Big Color
Life and Polish
Manicure Addict
Dees Polish Endeavours
Aly Loves Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment