Friday, August 13, 2010

Sweet Friends

Thank you to Stephanie of Imperfectly Painted and Freshie of Polish Freshie for giving me this great award!


The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

10 Things I Like:
-nail polish
-books - I am a huge, huge book nerd. I love books.
-my mom
-my friends
-my three cats and one dog
-traveling - I've been to Poland and Germany on a choir trip, and I love to travel within the U.S. as well
-Harry Potter...I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd
-John and Hank Green, a.k.a. the Vlogbrothers. I told you I was a nerd. :)
-literature, history, writing, language...nerd.
-I'm going to copy Steph on this and say air conditioning. I am addicted to air conditioning.

My Tags:

And if you want to do this and I didn't tag you, by all means go ahead!

13 comments:

  1. Great post! Congrats on that award, sweetie!

    And I love books too. Just had to add that. :)

    ~Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zabrinah- Thanks, and yay books! :)

    Starlight- You're very welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you!

    Thank you for the tag. But to be honest..I have no clue what I'm supposed to really do with it...I guess I need to read your instructions better when I have a longer moment to concentrate by the computer. I'm on a roll now after such an awesome couple of "free" weeks....and getting into "fall" mode...LOL Do you know what I mean? LOL

    But thank you. :)

    Hope you are having a really nice weekend.

    PS. When does school start for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inga- Haha, feel free to come back and look at it later. :) I know how you feel about getting into fall mode! I start school on this Thursday, August 19.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha.....I will.

    Are you excited to start school? ;)

    xoxo
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mostly...I would be looking forward to it more if I wasn't so nervous about applying to colleges.

    ReplyDelete