Saturday, October 9, 2010

Glitz and Glam

I knew I didn't have time to completely change my manicure last night before going to bed, but I couldn't resist adding a little something...so I slapped on some glitter. Never enough glitter, I say! I used one coat of Sally Hansen In the Spotlight and one coat of Love My Nails Angel Baby. Angel Baby didn't show up too well in my pictures, but you could tell it was there in real life...unfortunately, you'll just have to take my word for it. Maybe angels refuse to appear in photographs?

bottle shots, indoors, artificial light
outdoors, shade
outdoors, shade
outdoors, sunlight

I really like this combination, though I do wish that Angel Baby was more obvious in the photos - it's a really gorgeous glitter, and I wish you could actually see it. Ah, well. I do think the SAT went pretty well this morning, though I will admit that I occasionally found myself distracted by my glitzy nails...fortunately, the time limits weren't bad at all, and I had extra time at the end of all the sections. I am now absolutely exhausted, though, because I had to get up extra-early and drive an hour to get to my testing center because my high school didn't offer the test on this date. I just hope it was worth it!

I hope you're all having a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. SATs are the single most exhausting things on the planet. I'm sure you did fine =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one sparkly mani. Very nice layering idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janna- Oh, good, I'm glad it's not just me. :) Thanks for the vote of confidence!

    Twister- Thanks!

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes- Haha, thank you!

    ReplyDelete