Thursday, January 13, 2011

B.O. Nail Lacquer B#02? Maybe?

Today I'll be reviewing the second non-crackle nail polish I got from Born Pretty. I think it might be #02 from their website, but that one appears to have a golden shimmer that my polish doesn't. Whatever it's name is, though, this is a very pretty pink. However, it's not opaque, even in the four coats I used. I think I'll try it again over a pale pink creme, though, because I really like the glass-flecked shimmer.

indoors, artificial light

The VNL wasn't as apparent in real life as it is in this picture, but it's definitely there. One thing I feel I should mention, though, is that I'm pretty sure these aren't big three free, because they stink to high heaven. So if you're allergic to toulene, DBP, or formaldehyde (or just don't use non-B3F polish), you might want to take a pass on these. Personally, I'm glad to have the polish, and I think I'll try layering with it soon.

I received this product for honest review. 

2 comments: