Friday, January 7, 2011

Color Club Yachty, Yachty Yadda

Color Club Yachty, Yachty Yadda is a bright hot pink from the Yacht Club collection that's rather reminiscent of Barbie, and though I haven't been a fan of Barbie for quite a few years now, I really like this color. In real life, it "pops" more than it does in my pictures.

indoors, artificial light
indoors, artificial light

I'm feeling kind of ashamed of the quality of my blog lately...I feel like my posts aren't that great, but school wears me out so much that even though I want to do more long and detailed posts, I'm just too brain-dead most of the time. Hopefully I'll get fully back into the swing of things soon, but until then, I'm afraid I'll be being rather brief. Happy Friday!

EDIT: Whoops, I almost forgot! I've been sitting on a couple of new nail blogs I've found and kept forgetting to share with you...here they are, both recommended by myself (for whatever that's worth).

The Brrrds Nest
Colorful Bottle's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment