Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finger Paints Curator's Crimson

I bought Curator's Crimson in a two-pack that was on clearance at Sally Beauty Supply, and I will confess that I only bought the set for the other polish, Romanticism Ruby. However, I ended up trying this one first and I really like it! It's not sheer enough to be a "real" jelly, but it has that shiny, squishy look that comes with a jelly polish - so I guess it's one of those jelly/creme hybrids. This was two coats.

indoors, artificial light
indoors, artificial light

I don't know why Curator's Crimson appears so bright and orange in the first picture and so much darker in the second, as I used the exact same lighting for both pictures. Whatever happened, know that Curator's Crimson is actually somewhere in between the two pictures, though the first is more color-accurate than the second. I kind of thought that there would be VNL in my pictures, even though there wasn't in real life, since that tends to happen with semi-jelly polishes. I guess this polish just baffles my camera.

I've discovered two new nail polish blogs lately that I'm following and would like to share with you:

Have a great Wednesday! I can't believe we're over halfway through January already...eek!

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to say THANK YOU for following me! I've reached 200 followers, and I literally squealed and jumped up and down when I went to my Blogger homepage and saw "200 Followers" right next to Never Unpolished. Thanks for following and commenting and being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment