Tuesday, June 7, 2011

500 Followers! (But Blogger Sucks)

Edit: Never mind! Steph from Imperfectly Painted suggested that I change my template and then change it back, and that fixed it. YAY! :)

First of all, I'd like to say that I am shocked and very, very pleased to have 500 followers. I don't think it's quite sunk in...500 people?! That is a lot. 500 people is almost twice the size of my high school class. :o So thank you, thank you, thank you! Since I just had a giveaway, I won't be having another quite yet, but I do appreciate all of you more than I can express, and I never would have imagined that my little blog would get to 500 followers.

However, there is something else I wanted to tell you all today...if you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been having problems with my individual post pages being really screwed up - as in, the posts aren't there and the sidebar is on the wrong side of the page. Since I know most (if not all) of you can't comment because of this problem, I put two polls in the sidebar. One is asking if you can see my individual posts, and the other is asking if I should keep posting until the issue is resolved. PLEASE VOTE! -->


I really don't know what to do. I've tried posting in Blogger's help forums, and I haven't gotten any helpful response. If any of you have suggestions, please shoot me an email at never.unpolished@gmail.com or contact me on Twitter at @zarapetkovic. This is really frustrating, and I really, really want to hear your opinions. Should I keep going? Can you read my posts in some form? *sigh* Stupid Blogger. Anyway, help me out and vote in the poll!

8 comments:

  1. Frankenstyna.blogspot.comJune 8, 2011 at 5:34 AM

    Congratulations!! I love your blog!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 500 followers! Wow I would be shocked if I got 500 followers!!
    http://tiernanashley.blogspot.com/
    THANX
    ~Ashley~xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thank you! I still haven't quite gotten used to the idea, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to see any of your posts for a little while now..
    I'm having problems with my blog too - I finally decide it's time to update it & get my ass in gear, & I wrote a big ol' long post last night, which WON'T post. Goodness knows why.. Blogger is having issues!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly is! I haven't had many issues in the past, but I know a lot of
    people have.

    ReplyDelete