Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Jelly Sandwich

Today's Pink Wednesday post is my first (I think) jelly sandwich. I used Revlon Desire, one of the new Revlon jellies, Nubar 2010, and a base of Wet n Wild White Creme to satisfy my hate of VNL. I used quite a few coats, as my manicure went something like this: Wet n Wild White Creme, Revlon Desire, Nubar 2010, Revlon Desire, Nubar 2010, Revlon Desire, Nubar 2010, Revlon Desire. Yeah. And then I put Insta-Dri on top to make it all shiny.

 indoors, artificial light
indoors, artificial light

I really like this combination, though I don't think I'm quite as fond of the jelly-flakie sandwich as I am of matteified flakies...we shall see. I need to buy a new bottle of Revlon Royal (I used the last for frankens) so I can try one with that.

14 comments:

  1. Mmm mmm YUMMY sandwich! I think it's gorgeous - but I also love mattified flakies, like you do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I love that! I definitely would be interested to see this with Rev Royal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It turned out really well! I like Jelly sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! That is a lot of coats!! I would have given up halfway through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thank you! I guess I love flakies in just about any form. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Once I scrounge up some money I will definitely be buying another
    bottle of Royal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I am (very) occasionally known to be patient. But only rarely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! it look great!

    ReplyDelete