Sunday, June 12, 2011

Unoriginal Crackle

This is pretty much the least original crackle manicure that I've done - black and gold. I tried it out quite a while back when I first got my crackles, and unoriginal as it may be, I really like the combination. I used Orly Luxe and China Glaze Black Mesh.

indoors, artificial light

I know you've probably seen this look ten zillion times by now, but I figured I had worn it and might as well post it. So, now you've seen it ten zillion and one times! :) Sorry this is such a short post, but there's really not much to say about this combination except that I really, really like it - which I already said. Until next time!

18 comments:

  1. Black and gold never gets old! :) Instead of unoriginal, I call it classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still looks fab though! A classic combination that always looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be unoriginal, but it's still an awesome combo. As much as I love the other shatter/crackle colours...black still is a winner in my book because it goes over almost everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Black is definitely more versatile than some other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still loving crackles, and this looks great! I'm wearing a purple crackle over gold now, can't beat a classic combo.
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it :) Simple yet fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Purple over gold sounds like a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't get sick of crackle over different colors! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good! I was afraid everyone was getting tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, girlie!!! I tagged you for a blogger award!!!  http://tinyurl.com/4x4lo63

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I'm going to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete