Saturday, July 10, 2010

China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada

I've been thinking about starting a nail polish blog for a while now. I've loved nail polish ever since I was little, probably because I just love color. However, it's become more and more of an obsession--now, you will never, ever catch me out in public without my nails painted!

Today, I'll show you a color I bought recently from the China Glaze Poolside collection: Kiwi Cool-ada. Now, I absolutely love green, but I had no experience with green neons prior to this, so I didn't really know what to expect. Fortunately, I absolutely love this color. I don't think it's really kiwi, but I like the name anyway...so, pictures!

The first is inside under artificial light; the second is outside in sunlight.


 The first picture is fairly accurate. While it does look brighter than the picture shows, Kiwi Cool-ada doesn't really appear to be truly neon indoors. Outside, however, it absolutely pops--definitely a neon! Again, it looks brighter in real life than in the picture. Unfortunately, wear has not been the greatest. I painted my nails with four coats last night, and three are already two tiny chips in the right middle finger. It would probably improve with topcoat, but I didn't want to change the finish. Despite this, Kiwi Cool-ada is a beautiful color, and a great summer color.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the nail polish blogging world! I loved nail polish since I can remember too and its so much fun to find others that have the same passion (not too many people understand lol!!!) Thanks for the comment; I cant wait to see your blog grow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was absolutely thrilled to see your comment--very encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete