Thursday, July 29, 2010

So this is what happens...

...when I go to Ulta.


I was out of town today for an appointment with my optometrist, and while I was in the area I thought I'd go to an Ulta because there isn't one where I live. Of course, I picked up nearly every polish in sight, but I managed to narrow it down to seven: Orly Enchanted Forest, Orly Happily Ever After, Orly Retro Red, Orly Old School Orange, Sula Paint and Peel Moss, OPI My Private Jet, and Piggy Polish Just Before Dawn. I was absolutely thrilled to see that Ulta had an Orly Plastix display, because for some reason my nearest Sally's doesn't have them. Unfortunately, all the Viridian Vinyl and Purple Pleather polishes were gone...I guess I wasn't the only one who liked them best. Anyway, you can look forward (or not) to seeing these soon!

11 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Ulta since my new obsession, I'm scared for when I go to use my coupon Saturday ;0). Looks like you were reasonable enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh nice haul! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freshie- Haha, good luck Saturday!

    Aurora- Thanks; I can't wait to wear/show them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see them as well!! I really want to try the plastix ones as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smita- Good luck finding the Plastix polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara,

    I hope your visit to the optometrist went well! Nice to get out of town a little too? How far did you go?

    And I can't believe you added on to your MEGA collection....LOL My goodness is all I can say. Looking forward to all your new reviews :)

    Hope you're having a great evening.

    xoxo

    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inga- Thanks, it did! I went about 3.5 hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm especially curious to see the Paint 'n' Peel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. KarenD- Me too! I can't wait to see if it actually does peel off, and how the application is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see swatches of Enchanted Forset and Happily Ever After, I want those two so bad! Lots of fun colors in your haul :) Enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jana- I will probably be swatching those in the next couple of days, so stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete